PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE SENDING IN APPLICATION.
1. All space allotments measure 12′ wide by 10′ deep and will be assigned within appropriate areas at the discretion of the Fair Committee. Applications will be considered in order of date received.
2. All applicants must include a copy of their NYS Sales Tax Certificate. Applications will not be processed without a copy of the certificate.
3. A picture of your display is essential.
4. All tables and booths must be supplied by the exhibitor.
5. Electricity is available at $25 per space. Be sure to check application form as arrangements must be made in advance. Exhibitor must supply heavy duty extension cord.
Note: The Fire Marshall has prohibited generators.
6. Closing date for early bird paid applications is Friday, August 25, 2017. Applications will be accepted after this date, but applicant can not be guaranteed a space.
7. Notification of acceptance will be mailed Monday, September 18, 2017.
8. Set Up: The Fairgrounds will be open for set up from 7am to 9:00am. No vehicle will be permitted on the Fairgrounds after 9:00am. Unauthorized vehicles on the grounds after that time will be towed and impounded at the vehicle owner’s expense.
9. Closing: The Fair will officially close at 5:00pm. From 5-5:30pm, fairgoers will leave the grounds. Vehicles will be permitted to enter the grounds to remove exhibits and booths after 5:30pm ONLY.
DOWNLOAD: Vendor Application for SC Health Dept.HERE
The Riverhead Country Fair is an Animal Friendly Activity. Helium Balloons may not be sold or given away. They may be used for display purposes only. No animals of any kind may be sold, given away or used as part of a game.
Please consider the size of the crowd and the weather
in deciding to bring your pet to the fair.
QUESTIONS?? CALL 631-727-1215