PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE SENDING IN APPLICATION.
1. All space allotments measure 12′ wide by 10′ deep and will be assigned within appropriate areas at the discretion of the Fair Committee. Applications will be considered in order of date received. Booth sizes strictly enforced.
2. All applicants must include a copy of their NYS Sales Tax Certificate. Applications will not be processed without a copy of the certificate. No Exceptions.A Release of Liability must be signed and submitted with application.
3. A picture of your display is essential.
4. All tables and booths must be supplied by the exhibitor. Please maintain the cleanliness of your booth.
5. Electricity is available at $25 per space (20 amp service). You must apply for electricity in advance. Exhibitor must supply heavy duty extension cord. Generators are allowed but are subject to inspection by the fire marshall.
6. CLOSING DATE FOR EARLY BIRD APPLICATIONS IS SATURDAY, AUGUST 5TH, 2023.
7. NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE will be mailed following the early bird deadline as applications are received.
8. Set Up: The Fairgrounds will be open for set up from 7 am to 9 am. No vehicle will be permitted on the Fairgrounds after 9:00am. Unauthorized vehicles on the grounds after that time will be towed and impounded at the vehicle owner’s expense.
9. Closing: The Fair will officially close at 5 pm. From 5-5:30pm, pedestrians will leave the grounds. Vehicles will be permitted to enter the grounds to remove exhibits and booths after 5:30pm ONLY.
The Riverhead Country Fair is an Animal Friendly Activity. Helium Balloons may not be sold or given away. They may be used for display purposes only. No animals of any kind may be sold, given away or used as part of a game. Please consider the size of the crowd and the weather in deciding to bring your pet to the fair.
QUESTIONS?? CALL 631-727-1215